About Caribbean Library Journal
The Caribbean Library Journal is an online open access peer reviewed journal published by The University of the West Indies. This medium provides a forum for information professionals in the Caribbean and those who work with Caribbean materials globally to discuss their work, share ideas and experiences.
The CLJ is published annually and contributors are invited to submit new scholarly works such as academic essays, book reviews and research reports. The Editors are also interested in publications which incorporate Web 2.0 tools, videos and other innovative pieces.
The Journal provides open access to all its contents on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports greater global exchange of knowledge. Such access facilitates increased readership and greater citation opportunities for authors.
The Journal comprises a wide selection of professionals from the Campuses of The University of the West Indies. This Board is ably supported by a number of regional and international reviewers.
- Lorraine Nero
- Special Collections Librarian, The Alma Jordan Library, St. Augustine Campus
- Frank Soodeen
- Campus Librarian, The Alma Jordan Library, St. Augustine Campus
- Jessica C. Lewis Marshall
- Head, West Indies Collection, Mona Campus
- Nadine Manraj-Newman
- Head/Librarian, Sir Arthur Lewis Institute of Social and Economic Studies (SALISES) Documentation Centre, Mona Campus
- Dunstan Newman
- Preservation and Conservation Librarian, Main Library, Mona Campus
- Khemchandra Persadsingh
- Information Technology Officer, The Alma Jordan Library, St. Augustine Campus
- Kumaree Ramtahal
- Librarian, Cataloguing and Metadata Services Unit, The Alma Jordan Library, St. Augustine Campus
- Daisy St. Rose
- Librarian, Open Campus- St. Lucia
- Sandra Stubbs
- Librarian, Western Jamaica Campus
- Judith E. Toppin
- Officer In Charge, Cave Hill Campus Libraries